I need a great team
If you have a passion for digital content and want a position in a rapidly growing company where your contributions can make a huge impact, we are interested in you.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable in a hybrid role creating a wide variety of content that can change course quickly. The ideal candidate will have skill in copywriting, a desire to grow, a high level of creativity, and the ability adapt. No questions asked: You’re a fast writer that usually nails it on the first go.
Copywriters at Emily Chow Marketing are critical members of the Communications team, collaborating with designers, developers, project managers, marketers, and SEO experts to produce badass content regularly.
Applicants should understand this is a writing-intensive position that requires keen attention to detail along with creative thinking skills. Impeccable grammar and spelling are essential. Project management skills are a must.
- A degree in a relevant field (Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, etc.)
- Experience using digital content management tools as well as a basic knowledge of digital marketing analysis platforms (e.g. WordPress, Google Analytics, and Buffer)
- Knowledge of SEO and the ability to pair it with engaging content
- Demonstrable success producing long and short form content for various brands and industries
- Certifications on any of the major online platforms
- Regularly produce quality, engaging content directed at the target audience
- Develop and execute content strategies in coordination with predefined SEO goals
- Proactively bring ideas to the table for social media content, blog posts, promotions, video scripts, and contests
- Work with company managers to develop new methods for delivering content
- Attend client meetings and project manage content with clients
- Liaising with the design team on structure and pitch
- Stay current on emerging marketing and industry trends, topics and current events
- Be inspired to grow in the position and with the company as a whole
- Strong creative writing skills and impeccable grammar and spelling
- Excellent communication skills and follow-through
- No questions asked: You’re a fast writer that usually nails it on the first go
- A strong desire to learn new things and grow to meet new goals
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where the demands and directions of the work frequently change
- Exceptional business development, leadership, and communication skills
- Must play extremely well with others (up, down, and sideways)